- Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.
- Perfect is the enemy of good
- In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.
- 110 Happiness Quotes That Will Make You Smile Instantly
- 「記得仰望星空」！霍金辭世 緬懷10大智慧金句
- 人生沒有想像長 築夢沒有想像難
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” - Albert Einstein
- 感恩: 「生活在感恩的世界：感激斥責你的人，因為他助長了你的定慧；感激絆倒你的人，因為他強化了你的能力；感激遺棄你的人，因為他教導了你應自立；感激鞭打你的人，因為他消除了你的業障；感激欺騙你的人，因為他增進了你的見識；感激傷害你的人，因為他磨練了你的心志；感激所有使你堅定成就的人」。
Life With Purpose
- Be Solution-focused
- Put Down Boundaries
- Have a Healthy Routine
- Streamline your Life
- Look at the Bigger PictureBe Positive About Yourself
- Know Nothing Has to Be Perfect
- Respect Time
Train your memory
10 Ways to Find Your Focus When You’re Stressed Out
Focus on the Good Things
Best way to persuade someone that they're wrong
Start by showing them how they're right - then show them the things they may not be aware of. Nobody gets offended by not being able to see every aspect of something.
摩菲定理 Murphy's Law
- 保持放鬆 聚焦呼吸
Learn a new language
- How to Learn a New Language Fast (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- 6 Fun Ways to Learn a New Language by Immersion
Search by bing or google
Creativity is a matter of connecting things together in order to derive new meaning or value.
- How to Be Happy Again: 13 Simple Ways to Shake off Sadness Right Now
- How to Be Happy: 5 Apps to Find Happiness and Stop Being Sad
How to be successful
- Set goals with action plans
- Read more deeply and critically
- Work smart
- Accept failure and learn from it
- Delegate and explore something new
- Always get prepared
Intelligence Is Not The Key To Success
Work life balance tips
10 Employee Engagement Ideas to Improve Teamwork
Ways to Stay Productive and Motivated When Working From Home
- Get in your boat and pick a direction. Begin to do something purely enjoyable.
- Redirect when you need to
- Keep momentum with small stokes
How to read 10X faster and retain more
How to create a secure password
Keep Your Home Address Private
- Want To Sound More Confident? Avoid These 3 Things In Your Conversation
- 30 Morning Affirmations to Boost Your Confidence Daily
I wasn't goint to let him make me react because then he would be able to get to me - Gifted Hands The Ben Carson story.
A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness, Albert Einstein
Google Cultural Institute
- 2017–18 United States network television schedule
- Xploration DIY Sci (included in amazon prime)
- TV Schedule for FOX (WTTG) District of Columbia, 5.1
- https://www.tvpassport.com/tv-listings/stations/fox-wttg-district-of-columbia/1554, http://www.fox5dc.com/whatsonfox.
- Saturday morning from 9:00AM to 12:00PM has Xploration Awesome Planet, Xploration Outer Space, Xploration Earth 2050, Xploration Weird But True, Xploration Nature Knows Best, Xploration DIY Sci.
- TV Schedule for ABC (WJLA) District of Columbia, 7.1
- TV Schedule for CBS (WUSA) District of Columbia, 9.1
- TV Schedule for NBC (WRC) District of Columbia, 4.1
- WETA shows
Free online news
- NHK WORLD NEWSROOM, Direct talk
Free Live TV Streaming
- http://www.fox5dc.com/live (resolution is not good though)
- http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-live, Rossen reports
- Extend the Life of Your Free Amazon, Hulu, or Netflix Trial
- 26.1: WETA
- 4: fox, wttg
- 7: abc, wjla
- 9: wusa, cbs
- The Best Indoor TV Antennas, According to Our Readers (2020)
- The Best Websites to Stream Free TV in 2020
- ustvgo. It eve display the channel schedule below the video.
- How to Watch Live TV on Your Apple TV
- Find free HDTV channels in your area by tablotv.com
Amazon prime videos
- Here's What's New on Amazon Prime in April 2021
- Everything new coming to Amazon Prime Video in May 2021
- 10 Best Websites to Find Volunteer Work That’s Right for You
- 24 Ways to Volunteer Online From Your Home
- How to Buy and Sell Stocks on Your Smartphone
- What's Going On With the Stock Market? 2019-08-15
- VIX index. A Guide to S&P 500 VIX Index
信用卡 Credit card
- American express blue cash everyday: 3% supermarket, 2% gas, 1% others
- Chase freedom: 5% on selected stores every quarter
- Samsclub master: 5% gas, 3% dining & travel, 1% others
- Introductory Guide to PayPal Accounts and Services
Question: How long would it take for a person to double their money earning 3.6% interest per year?
- Rule of 72
- How long would it take to double your principle at an annual interest rate of 8% compounded continuously ?
- Compound Interest Formula With Examples
How Retirement Income Is Taxed
Federal Employees Retirement System/FERS
- FERS Retirement Calculator – 6 Simple Steps to Estimate Your Federal Pension
- Retirement Services from opm.gov. Eligibility.
Would You Rather Get $1 Million or $5000 a Month for Retirement?
America's healthiest and least healthy states
- How a car works - The ultimate guide to how cars work.
- How to Maintain a Car
- If You Want To Learn How To Fix Cars, Small DIY YouTube Channels Are A Godsend
- ChrisFix (Youtube, learn how to fix your car with easy to follow videos)
Prevent window ice in the morning
- Cover your windows at night with a towel, a folded sheet, or a piece of cardboard. Try to arrange the cover tight against the window so that dew can't form in any loose spots.
- How to Prevent Frost on Windshield
- 5 Clever Car Tricks for Winter
- The Fastest Way to Defrost Your Car Windows
- Turn your heater on.
- Press the A/C button.
- Turn air recirculation off. Winter air is cold, and as it does not hold much moisture, it is dry. Bringing it into your car ups absorption capacity to more quickly dry the saturated air trapped within.
- Crack your windows (open your window). This helps exchange the humid air in your car with dryer outside air, speeding up the process.
- For clearance - September or October
- For new release - December
- 34 Secret Car-Buying Tips Your Dealer Won’t Tell You. It’s best to negotiate your trade-in’s value separately from the price of the new car you want to purchase.
- J.D. Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) 2019
How to Check Lead Acid Battery Health. Under normal circumstances, a 12-volt lead acid automobile battery should give a reading between 12.4 and 12.7 volts.
- Google: 汽車 啟動馬達 繼電器
- 如果沒有聽到啟動馬達轉動 -> battery沒電 or 啟動馬達繼電器故障
- 啟動馬達 繼電器 (relay, solenoid) http://www.epochtimes.com/b5/10/2/28/n2830482.htm
- 如果啟動馬達轉動正常 -> 油泵 Pump
- 如果經常容易沒有電 -> check 發動機 Alternator 輸出電壓
怠速控制閥門 (Idle speed control air valve)
煞車片貼車盤 或是車輪軸承 (bearing)
- 帶動前輪軸承Wheel bearing 磨損
- 前輪驅動軸萬向節 CV Joint
- 引擎傳動皮帶張緊輪 Tensioner wheel. https://diy-auto-repair.wonderhowto.com/how-to/remove-serpentine-belt-tensioner-saturn-car-263202/, http://www.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_replace_the_belt_tensioner_on_a_92_Saturn_sl1?#slide=1
- 如果噪音在停車時還有 表示與變速箱 驅動軸 (這兩個與行駛有關) 無關�. 檢查引擎的皮帶 發電機.
- 後輪軸承Wheel bearing
- Rear brake caliper
- Nail on tires
When should you change gear when driving? A normal cruising rev range will be between 1800-2500rpm. The ideal is to keep your vehicle in a gear where you are doing around 2000rpm, unless you are coming to a stop. On long downhill sections, change down one or two gears. You don’t want to change down too many.
Safe Mountain Driving: Brush Up On These Safety Tips. Shift to a lower gear before you start heading downhill, as this will help slow down the car without you having to ride the brakes, says the National Park Service. If your vehicle has an automatic transmission, use “L” or “2.”
- Transmission oil: 5 years or 60k miles
- Brake oil: 3 years
- Belt: 90k to 100k miles
Car engine block heater
Defensive Driver discount. Simply visit geico.com/ddc. If an online course is completed, GEICO will be automatically notified, and we will add the discount to your policy. If the course is completed in a classroom, just log into your policy and update the information, and then we will apply the discount.
Engine light is on
Avoid static shock in Winter (dry air)
- Hold the metal frame as you exit the car.
- Hands to touch a damped cloth first.
- Hold a key (Don't use a key that contains an electronic chip. The shock could destroy the chip and make your key unusable) and let key to touch a metal first.
- Humidifier. Keep it above 30 percent relative humidity, though 40 percent or 50 percent would be even better.
Fold chips bags
- Want To Raise Good Kids? Here Are 5 movies That Will Help You Out
- 17 Ted Talks for Kids to Inspire Little Minds to Do Big Things
- Lukas Furlan
- The 15 Most Breathtaking Photos of New Zealand
- 20 Stunning Photos of New England in the Fall
- https://montgomerycountymd.libguides.com/elibrary, Safari
- Lynda.com org: montgomerycountymd.gov
- How to Improve Your Clarity of Speech
- How to spell names, emails over phone: like or as in
- Introduce a guest speaker speech sample
- 40 Common Interview Questions to Make You 90% Prepared Before the Interview
- The Best Answers to Common Interview Questions
- How I Hire the Elites: 4 Good Interview Questions to Ask
- Ten simple rules for giving an effective academic job talk
- How to Answer the Interview Question “What Motivates You?”
- How to Prepare for a Job Interview
- How to Avoid Common Resume Mistakes
- 履歷不要再亂寫了！HP、IBM 前人資經理總結求職者最常犯的 5 種錯. English reference. Use 2:1 ratio for hard and soft skills.
- 12 Books to Equip You with the Soft Skills in Demand
- 15 Examples of Soft Skills to Include On a Resume. Communication, Customer service, Problem solving, Organizational skills, Resilience, Public Speaking, Teamwork/ collaboration, Interpersonal Skills, Critical Thinking, Leadership/ Management Skills, Persistence, Persuasion, Networking, Negotiation, Proactive.
- The 7 Best Apps to Beat Your Fear of Public Speaking
- Ten simple rules for writing compelling recommendation letters
Remove personal information
- How to Remove False Personal Information on the Internet
- How to Delete Your Personal Data From Public Record Websites
How to Write the Personal Statement for College Applications
Describe a person
- Words used to describe honest and sincere people and behaviour
- Bill Clinton: George H.W. Bush’s Oval Office note to me revealed the heart of who he was
- Positive Adjectives to Describe People
- Describing Personality: Character Traits and Temperaments
Here’s What Your Handwriting Says About You
- 5 Free Apps and Sites to Learn How to Draw Online for Beginners or Artists
- Supercoloring 免費兒童著色本，五萬張著色圖下載或線上塗鴉
Basic research vs Applied research
Google scholar search
What does 'citations' mean in google scholar search results? [Citation] means that Google Scholar has not been able to find a source for the publication, but that it has inferred that it exists because other publications cite it.
破冰, small talk
- The serious business of small talk by Carol Fleming
- How to Never Run out of Things to Say Using The Ford Method by Improvement Pill
How to Email Someone When It's Been Too Long
Drop-off Hours and Site Map for Recyclables and Trash montgomery county md
Black Decker 36v 18/19inch
- Black & Decker 36V Cordless Lawnmower Battery Cell Replacement
- Electric lawnmower repair (Black & Decker ). How to repair the lawnmower if it won't start
- Black Decker Cordless 36volt mower wouldn't start
- Historic weather average over each month
- Integrate Weather Data on Your Homepage With Weatherstack API
- How to use and interpret Doppler weather radar
- Exploring 30 years of local CT weather history with R
- How to Teach Your Dog Not to Bark, Humanely and Effectively: 3 Things You Can Do Right Now
- How to Take Care of a Beagle Puppy
Sam's Club Holiday Hours
- 20 Better Money Habits to Help You Increase Your Savings
- Make Sure Your Money Advisor is a 'Fiduciary'
- 工作16年、38歲也能安心退休 人人都能學的理財術
- EE saving bond
新稅制 2018 tax
- Why did my federal withholding decrease 2018
- Tax exemption
- Elimination of the standard $4,050 personal tax exemption until 2025.
- Standard tax deduction doubles in the 2018 tax year
- State and local tax exemptions: the maximum SALT deduction available is $10,000
National brands vs store brands
Difference Between Senator and Representative
- TSP can be changed at any time through myPay.
- TSP contribution limits
- After a change, the effect starts on the next pay period. For example, if we made a change during the last pay period (Dec 10-Dec 23, 2017), the election will be effective on Dec 24, the first pay period for 2018. See News.
- Unlike regular TSP elections, a Catch-up election is only valid for one year. Therefore, if you want to make Catch-up contributions each year, you must make a new election each year. Also it takes 2 weeks for the change to take effect. The catch-up election limit will be shown on the myPay webpage. Note: this has changed for year 2021: the catch-up contribution is combined with the regular TSP.
- You may enter only one TSP Transaction per pay period.
- TSP follows the payroll calendar. Pay period end on Saturday and the pay day is on next Friday.
- Lose or use calendar (see itas reports) is not the same as the payroll calendar
- Federal agents closed. Tier 2 (telework ready) employees still need to work and enter an ad-hoc TW request.
- GS payscale table, Employee Lookup Tool
- Payroll calendar
- ePOF will show "Reg WRI" Code 893 for within-grade increase.
- Printable calendar w/ federal holidays (US) and common observances
Federal Employees Retirement System
- WHAT IS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PENSION WORTH?
IRA is independent of TSP.
Lifetime Income Rider
Happy New Year
- Have a happy, healthy, successful New Year!
- May your wishes come true and may you have a joyous New Year.
- May the year ahead bring you good luck and happiness.
- May the coming year bring success to you.
- Let the year ahead be the one where all your dreams come true.
- I wish you happiness in the year to come.
- Wish you have a New Year filled with happiness and good fortune.
- May you have a prosperous New Year.
- Milky Way Galaxy
- Alpha Centauri: Nearest Star System to the Sun
- 行星 (planet), 恒星 (star), 恆星的 (stellar)
- Why do we see a ‘full Moon’, if the Earth blocks the light from the Sun?
- What is a waning gibbous moon? 渐盈月/上弦月
- Lunar phase
- Blue moon the third of four full moons in a season.