Difference between revisions of "Online tools"
|Line 82:||Line 82:|
Latest revision as of 14:05, 11 July 2019
- 1 Project management
- 2 Non-boring presentation
- 3 Infographics
- 4 Flow chart/Mind-mapping
- 5 Drawing
- 6 Image editor
- 7 Slideshow
- 8 Video editor
- 9 Transcribe audio to text
- 10 Virus
- 11 Finance
- 12 Google
- 13 The 15 Best Alternatives to Search, News, Docs, and More
- 14 Free online courses
- 15 Online poll/voting/scheduler
- 16 Share files
- The 7 Best Free Online Flowchart Makers. Lucidchart, draw.io, Cacoo, Gliffy, Wireflow, Textographo, Google Drawings.
- https://www.draw.io/ & Online manual
- ASCII text
- AutoDraw A.I. based, by Google Creative Lab. It can quickly let you create an art. Good for power point too.
Create gifs on any platform. An online tool is called Giphy. The source file can be a video file (local < 100MB or youtube). If the source file is a series of png file, click slideshow option. The resulting file can be embedded in html files or downloaded to your local machines.
http://theslideshow.net/# For example, search 'Natural wonders' in Google/Bing and copy/paste a destination to the website.
Transcribe audio to text
- Photos are compressed to save space. If a photo is larger than 16MP, it will be resized to 16MP.
- You can print good quality 16MP photos in sizes up to 24 inches x 16 inches.
- Videos higher than 1080p will be resized to high-definition 1080p. A video with 1080p or less will look close to the original. Some information, like closed captions, might be lost.
The 15 Best Alternatives to Search, News, Docs, and More
- Google -> duckDuckGo
- Gmail -> Outlook.com
- Google map -> Here WeGo
- Google docs -> Office online
- Google drive -> Dropbox
- Google news -> Yahoo news
- Google calendar -> Fruux
- Google translate -> Microsoft translator
- Chrome -> Opera
- Google domain -> Flame domain
- Google site -> Weebly
- Google photos -> Amazon prime photos