Jump to navigation Jump to search
Retro Game Console/Emulator
- Tag: retro games
- Super NES Classic loaded with 21 games! The Best Retro And Mini Console Gifts Dec 2018
- Online emulator (require adobe flash; eg Google Chrome)
- 5 ways to play old-school games on a Raspberry Pi
- Super Ninetendo Pi
- Running OpenGL-based Games & Emulators on Adafruit PiTFT Displays
- Linux Gaming: Nintendo 64 Emulation on Odroid.
- http://www.portalroms.com/en/isos/psp (include covers)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdGSH5vy2Xw (some examples)
- SNES EZ Key Bluefruit Game Pad
- https://retropie.org.uk/docs/Playstation-1/ File extensions
- Pixel Vision - a console capable of emulating some of the most classic game systems.
- 12 Best Games to Play on Retropie (Download Links)
- Doc → First Installation including HotKey
- How to Install RetroPie as an App in Raspbian on Raspberry Pi, Manual installation. It works (07/2020).
- We can configure to start RetroPie at boot (see Manual installation).
- If we want to start RetroPie from the command line, we need to exit the GUI Desktop and switch to text console - teletype/TTY (eg Ctrl-Alt-F2). After enter username/password, type emulationstation to start RetroPie.
- After we quit the emulationstation, we can start the GUI Desktop by startx.
- RetroPie and Raspberry Pi PIXEL Desktop
- How to transfer ROM from your primary computer. For example copy *.smc files to ~/RetroPie/roms/snes folder.
- Retropie How To Exit Game. Press HotKey and X button used. Now you will see a Quick Menu, Press HotKey and B Button at the Same Time. Another way is the retroarch default hotkeys select + start On a keyboard that would be "Esc + enter".
- What is the “Hotkey Enable” button supposed to be?. Choose select button as the hotkey, even though I've already assigned Select previously.
- Controller Configuration, The Ultimate RetroPie Controller Guide
- (backslash giving a #) Keyboard setup.
Username: pi, password: raspberry. See RetroPie wiki.
$ ssh [email protected] [email protected]'s password: The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software; the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright. Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Last login: Wed May 11 17:35:37 2016 from 10.42.0.1 .~~. .~~. Wednesday, 11 May 2016, 5:36:53 pm UTC '. \ ' ' / .' Linux 4.1.19+ armv6l GNU/Linux .~ .~~~..~. : .~.'~'.~. : Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on ~ ( ) ( ) ~ /dev/root 15G 2.2G 12G 16% / ( : '~'.~.'~' : ) Uptime.............: 0 days, 00h04m04s ~ .~ ~. ~ Memory.............: 114884kB (Free) / 250692kB (Total) ( | | ) Running Processes..: 70 '~ ~' IP Address.........: 10.42.0.37 *--~-~--* Temperature........: CPU: 46°C/114°F GPU: 46°C/114°F The RetroPie Project, http://www.petrockblock.com [email protected]:~ $ df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/root 15G 2.2G 12G 16% / devtmpfs 119M 0 119M 0% /dev tmpfs 123M 0 123M 0% /dev/shm tmpfs 123M 8.5M 114M 7% /run tmpfs 5.0M 4.0K 5.0M 1% /run/lock tmpfs 123M 0 123M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup /dev/mmcblk0p1 57M 20M 38M 35% /boot
- CONFIGURATION EDITOR
- ES THEMES
- FILE MANAGER - seems no way to quit using a controller
- RASPI-CONFIG - This is equivalent to 'raspi-config'
- Load Core
- Load Content
- Load Recent
- Scan Content
- Configuration File: retroarch.cfg
- RETROARCH NET PLAY
- RETROPIE SETUP
- Basic install - This will install all packages from the 'Core' and 'Main' package sections.
- Update - update installed packages?
- Manage packages - core/main/opt/driver/exp/depends
- Configuration /tools - lots of options
- Update RetroPie-Setup script
- Uninstall RetroPie
- Perform reboot
- RUN COMMAND CONFIGURATION
- SHOW IP
- SPLASH SCREENS
Slot: save game
Tekken 3: psx
The first screen should be selecting a mode. If this cannot be loaded, choose "RETROPIE SETUP -> Basic install" will fix the problem.